This post is also available in: German
Beautiful Places for Lovers!
Welcome to Beautiful Places, the travel blog for lovers. We are always open to and available for partnerships, collaborations and sponsorships.
Key features of the Blog
In our travel blog for newly in love couples, those still very much in love or the forever in love couples, magical and extremely romantic hotels and destinations are paramount. We give inspiration and tips for dreamlike honeymoons, short romantic getaways for two, or even one’s own dream wedding on the beach. In 2012, we even got married on the beach of La Digue in the Seychelles.
- Honeymoon Destinations
- Weddings Abroad
- Luxury Travel
- Adventure Travel / Safaris
- Sustainable travel
- Conservation and Wildlife Protection
- 3.900+ visits and up to 12.500 page views per month
- Visitors spend on average 1:57 minutes per visit on the blog
- 20.300 views per month on Pinterest
- Visitors access on average 3 pages per visit
- Visitors come from 102 countries, most of them are from Germany, Switzerland, United States, Namibia, Austria, Spain, Mauritius, South Africa, United Kingdom, Italy and many other countries
- Our visitors are between 18 and 65+ years old (18-24 years = 17,8 %, 25-34 years = 43,8 %, 35-44 years = 14,8 %, 45-54 years = 16,4 %, 55 – 64 years = 4,5 %, 65+ years = 2,5 %)
- 64,9 % of the visitors are female und 35,1 % are male
- We have 39.500+ followers on our various social media channels,
see Sidebar ->
- Beautiful-Places.de is available in German and in English
“Dear Monique and Marcus, Thank you very much! The video and your pictures and the whole article is truly fantastic! Thank you so much – this is by far my favourite article ever written by Madikwe Hills! Well done! A true depiction of a stay at our beautiful lodge.”
– Hannes Kruger, General Manager @ Madikwe Hills Private Game Lodge, South Africa
“Dear Monique, Thank you for your email and the fantastic blog post you have put together. You really have put in tremendous effort, photographs and write-ups to promote Al Maha. I am really pleased with the result. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the overall experience with us in the desert, and we are pleased you both had a great time at Al Maha. Thank you again for promoting the resort, your work is very much appreciated. Wishing you all the best! Kind regards, Arne”
-Arne Silvis, General Manager @ Al Maha, a Luxury Collection Desert Resort & Spa, Dubai
“Monique, I saw your blog post and it’s gorgeous! Thank you so much for the detail, the kind words and the beautiful video and images. You’re a star!”
– Brenda Vos-Fitchet, Communications Manager, Rovos Rail
Press / Travel Blogger Trips
We are happy to travel to extraordinary and romantic hotels and destinations and then report on it. Reference (“real time” marketing) is given on our various social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) and is followed by detailed reporting with many pictures and one or more video and / or video interviews on our blog.
eMag “Honeymoon & Wedding Guide”
We are happy to include extraordinary and suitable hotels in our guide with the best honeymoon destinations and the most beautiful places for weddings abroad. (until now only in german)
Hotel + Travel Photography
On each trip we create quality pictures and videos for our articles. Of course, these images can also be purchased for your own marketing purposes. For social projects or for hotels that are committed to social projects, we do provide our images free of charge by arrangement. We will also gladly take photos of the hotel and / or its surroundings on your behalf.
We test your product (travel equipment, accommodation, activities, car rental, airlines etc.) and write about it.
In a travel-related brand we would like to talk to you about a (longer-term) partnership.
We act according to the principles of The Blogging and Travel Blogger Code. Therefore, it is self-evident that any contributions will be disclosed.
If you have any questions, kindly send us an e-mail to email@example.com.